AppDynamics is an application performance monitoring solution that uses machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) to provide real-time visibility and insight into IT environments. With our unique AIOps solution, you can take the right action at exactly the right time with automated anomaly detection, rapid root-cause analysis, and a unified view of your entire application ecosystem, including private and public clouds. Using AppDynamics, you’ll finally align IT, DevOps, and the business around the information that helps you protect your bottom line and deliver flawless customer experiences at scale.
About the Role
Join a team of record breakers and progress more than you’ve ever done before – helping customers transform themselves into digital first companies.
At AppDynamics, the EMEA business has grown from 6 people delivering $5m revenue to 250 people achieving $126m in revenue in four years, and we are not slowing down. The Alliances Manager will be a key player in maximising our continued growth, by developing strong and profitable relationships with key alliance organisations such as TCS, Wipro, Cognizant and HCL, and enabling the internal sales team.
A highly visible and strategic role, the Alliances Manager will own the EMEA wide alliances strategy, measured against revenue targets. You will be responsible for directly targeting existing partners, building a shared vision and partner plan, and driving standards adoption and partner enablement leading to joint engagement in the field.
A career at AppDynamics is not for everyone. We hire less than 1% of the people who walk through our door. If that doesn’t put you off – you might just have what it takes.
Only apply if:
- You have a great degree from a great university
- You have extensive experience and a proven, demonstrable, track record in driving incremental growth partner relationships with major SIs, partners and resellers.
- You’re sales oriented and a master at building influence at the C-level in both partner and customer environments
- You’re a real team player and tactical executor that never loses sight of strategic goals
- You’re ready to think differently, learn, and embrace new methodologies
- You’re a natural champion builder and go the extra mile to add real value, to internal sales team, partners, and customers.
We know that the award-winning culture at AppDynamics is something to brag about, but here are more reasons that make you excited to get out of bed to come in the morning, like:
- Competitive compensation for your work.
- Generous time off policy with 5 weeks of vacation, paid sick days and an extra day off as our gift to your birthday. We also offer up to 4 weeks of emergency situation time off, should such unfortunate and unexpected situation occur.
- Support for your volunteering activities by giving you additional paid time off.
- Opportunity to broaden your horizons by attending popular conferences.
- Private healthcare program with access to many high-quality health services and comprehensive preventive check-up once a year, which can be simply ordered by the phone or online.
- Pension insurance contribution and additional life insurance that can provide financial help in the shape of a lump sum payment for your family/dependents in the event of something really bad happened to you.
- Team outing events.
Other Benefits include:
- Baby Gift Program
- Maternity & Paternity Support
- Employee and Family Assistance
- Expert Medical Opinion
- Travel Related Benefits (including International SOS; 24/7 Emergency Wallet Card & Medical Benefits Abroad)
- Participation in Cisco Employee Stock Purchase Program
Just a note
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: AppDynamics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any AppDynamics employee. AppDynamics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of AppDynamics.