Location :CyberCoders– London
What You Will Be Doing
– Gather requirements/feedback from end users, discussing with the team and provide alternative ideas.
– Analyzing functional and non-functional requirements to assist in building the best possible solution that meets company’s architectural principles and design guidelines
– Estimating, planning and prioritizing activities to meet expectations and deadlines
– Developing efficient code following industry standards and best practices
– Triaging and fixing defects for all releases or day-to-day code related bugs
– Performing unit tests and QA on all projects
– Identifying opportunities and executing continuous improvements in areas including but not limited to development process, deployment practice, and code quality and unit test automation
– Contributing to data integration initiatives among Salesforce and multiple internal and external data sources using integrations tools, platforms, and APIs to extract, transform and load data as required
– Manage and Maintain security including sharing rules and security levels.
– Be proficient at integrating and preparing large, varied datasets and communicating results
– Write clear and concise documentation.
What You Need for this Position
– Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Communities
– Web services (SOAP or REST)
– Marketing Cloud (journey builder, email studio, web studio, mobileconnect, and automation studio)
What’s In It for You
– Catered lunches
– Relocation (from anywhere)
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
for online apply click here